Making my grocery list.
It sucks being a college student and having no job. that means all the money that my dad gives me is to bills and food. After bills and stuff I will have about 30 bucks for groceries till friday. Any cheap ideas for food. (vegan and healthy of course) I mostly shop at farmers markets. I think im going to make some cabbage rolls with brown rice and veggies in it for most of my meals but idk what else I should do. Any suggestions!?
- theveggieblackboard answered: I know the feeling. Being a poor vegan sucks. So how’s about stuffed peppers? theveggieblackboard.com…
- theveganslut answered: Beans&rice, minestrone w/ beans, pasta fazool, bean/potato tacos, whatever fruit is on sale (citrus), cereal, bread w/ blended peas/beans
- myonehundredandthree answered: lettuce wraps are great for budgets- and you can make them with lettuce and whatever veggies you happen to have left in the fridge! : )
- rapstarwife answered: Farmers markets & ethnic food shops. Lots of other cultures support veganism and have great stuff for cheap. :) Love, a poor fat vegan.
- kelbots answered: I was in the same boat for a long time. stock up on rice and beans because they are super good for you and filling. Sorry tho- it sucks :(
- skinnyfitvegan answered: skinnyfitvegan.tumblr.c… I’m on a college budget too. Hope that’s at least kind of helpful.
- anogoodrabblerouser answered: ThisGentlemanBastard is pretty ace at shopping on a budget, you could try messaging them. :)
- secretlifeofafatchick posted this